Safety/Human Resources Manager
To plan and carry out all facets of Safety and Human Resource functions within the company.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize, develop and conduct annual company meetings.
- Keep current on OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Schedule all training of certifications and other education.
- Jobsite visits. (Wear P.P.E. as required.)
- Assist in development and monitoring of company policies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, use of internet and e-mail.
- Implementation and monitoring of safety programs and modify as needed.
- Above average communication skills.
- Utilization of methods to recruit new employees.
- Mainly office work with some travel.