To haul slurry or concrete rubble from the job to the disposal site.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driver moves truck along while equipment is moving forward.
- Communicate with operators or supervisor to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Ensure hoses are kept free of equipment as they are moving.
- Daily inspection of equipment.
- Hook up trailers correctly, proper loading & check truck and trailer after dumping.
- Wear P.P.E. as required.
- Class A drivers license with tanker endorsement and good driving record.
- Mobilization from job to job with complete inspections, logs, & fuel reports.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Knowledge of job specific safety practices.
- Walk on top of tanker (slurry) and wash out.
- Ability to lift fifty pounds or more as needed.
- Must be able to stand on concrete for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb or crawl on equipment often and be able to get under equipment to work on it.
- Exposure to heat, cold, rain and dust on a regular basis.
- Extensive travel and long hours.
- Noisy environment.