May include operation of equipment such as: Bobcats, profilographs, loaders, boom truck, rider saws, slot saws, broom sweepers, drills or general laboring.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to operate assigned equipment proficiently and with minimal supervision once trained.
- Have a high level of awareness of where other workers are on the job site at all times.
- Communicate with DSI drivers to ensure smooth production.
- Inspect and maintain equipment routinely.
- Manipulate the machines's levers with a great deal of coordination.
- Wear P.P.E. as Required.
- Class A drivers license with tanker endorsements, good driving record, complete inspections, logs, & fuel reports.
- Ability to make decisions in difficult situations.
- Mechanical ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Ability to complete paperwork.
- Knowledge of job specific safety practices.
- Ability to lift fifty pounds or more as needed
- Must be able to stand on concrete for long periods of time.
- Ability to maneuver on or around equipment & be able to get under equipment to work on it.
- Exposure to heat, cold, rain and dust on a regular basis.
- Extensive travel and long hours away from home.
- Noisy environment.