Diamond Surface Inc. was founded in 1989 as a diamond grinding contractor. Since then, DSI has grown into a full service pavement restoration and rehabilitation contractor. Although we specialize in concrete pavements, we also have applications and safety improvements for asphalt pavements. Let us take you through the evolution of DSI.
- 1989 - Our debut with a 3' grinder.
- 1990 - Fabricated our first 4' grinder.
- 1995 - Started Concrete Pavement Restoration (C.P.R.)
- 1996 - Extended our services into the Rumble Strip market.
- 1999 - We began diamond grinding racetracks.
- 2005 - Built a 2' grinder that allows closer proximity than any standard grinder.
- 2007 - Developed equipment which places transverse (stop bar) rumble strips at intersections.
- 2010 - Built a truck mounted Rumble Strip Machine.
- 2011 - Added a Specialty Grinding Division.
We're confident that our contracting experience and manufacturing ability keeps us at the forefront of the industry. DSI is committed to providing the highest degree of quality products and services available today.